2. Collection of Customer Data
As part of our continuing relationship with you, we collect your Customer Data, as may be applicable. Customer Data are either Personal Information, Sensitive Personal Information, or Non-Personal Information:
1. Personal Information is any information from which the identity of an individual can be reasonably and directly ascertained, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual, such as name, gender, date of birth, address, telephone/mobile number, email address, proof of identification, etc. It also includes information about:
- the data that would help us evaluate your credit standing such as spouse details, financial details, business details, and other data points whenever applicable;
- the location of your device whether desktop, laptop, or mobile devices whenever you access the website; and
- the navigation experience when accessing the website to see activities done in the website, the pages visited, and the sequence thereof.
2. Sensitive Personal Information is any information that falls under the category of personal information with higher security impact which we gather from the supporting documents presented, such as, but not limited to, government issued IDs and/or documents.
3. Non-Personal Information is any information that does not identify you individually, and includes statistical and analytical data, and anonymous and aggregate reports.
We may also request you to update your Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Information from time to time. Should you be unable to supply us with the required Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Information, we may be unable to provide you with your requested products and services, updates on Fuse latest offerings, and you may be unable to participate in our events, promotions or other activities.
3. Use of Customer Data
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we use Customer Data to, among others:
- Provide you with your chosen loan products and services, including customer support;
- Enhance your customer experience and improve, develop and determine tailored products to meet your preferences and needs;
- Communicate relevant products and/or advisories to you;
- Show you relevant ads on and off our services and measure the effectiveness and reach of ads and service;
- Abide by any safety, security, public service or legal requirements and processes; and
- Process information for statistical, analytical, and research purposes to create anonymous and aggregate reports
We use your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information to the extent necessary to comply with the requirements of the law and legal process, such as a court order; to comply with a legal obligation; or to prevent imminent harm to public security, safety or order.
We use your Non-Personal Information for statistical, analytical, and research purposes to create anonymous and aggregate reports.
4. Protection of Customer Data
We respect your privacy. We take paramount care in protecting your Customer Data, may it be in paper and/or electronic format. As such, we secure and protect your Customer Data with proper safeguards to ensure confidentiality and privacy; prevent loss, theft, interference, modification or use for unauthorized purposes; and comply with the requirements of the law by establishing and enforcing Organizational, Physical and Technical Security Measures.
As communications over the internet may not be secure, we make reasonable and appropriate security arrangements and measures that use a variety of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect Customer Data. For example, we protect and keep your information submitted through our website safe using a secured server behind a firewall, encryption, and other appropriate security controls. When you enter your information through our website, we encrypt that information using a strong network encryption so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the internet. We regularly review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to our system and unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we hold.
We only permit your Customer Data to be accessed or processed by our authorized personnel who hold such information under strict confidentiality. We restrict access to information to Fuse employees, contractors, and agents who need to know such information in order to process it for us, who are subject to strict contractual and technical safeguards and are accountable if they fail to meet these obligations.
We keep your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information in our business records, as may be applicable, while you are a customer, or as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or while it is needed by us for business, tax, or legal purposes. When disposing of your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information, we take reasonable measures to ensure that it is done properly and is not accessible to the public.
We are not responsible for information, content, application, product or service that we do not provide. But because we care for you and protect you, we take measures to fight spam, fraud or any unauthorized messages that traverse our network.
5. High-Level Privacy Principles
Openness, Transparency, and Notice
We are open and honest with you and will ensure that you are provided with clear, prominent, and timely information regarding our data privacy practices. We will provide you with information about the collection of your Personal Information, access, sharing, and further use of your Personal Information, enabling you to make informed decisions about whether to use a mobile application or service.
Purpose and Use
We will limit the access, collection, sharing, disclosure, and further use of your Personal Information to meeting legitimate business purposes or to otherwise meet legal obligations.
User Choice and Control
We will give you opportunities to exercise meaningful choice and control over your Personal Information.
Data Minimization and Retention
We will collect, access, and use only the minimum Personal Information necessary to meet legitimate business purposes and to deliver, provision, maintain, or develop applications and services. Personal Information will not be kept for longer than is necessary for those legitimate business purposes or to meet legal obligations, and will subsequently be deleted or rendered anonymous.
Respect User Rights
You will be provided with information about, and an easy means to exercise, your rights over the use of your Personal Information.
Personal Information will be protected, using reasonable safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
You will be provided with information about privacy and security issues and ways to manage and protect your privacy.
Accountability and Enforcement
All responsible persons will be accountable for ensuring that these principles are met.
6. Access and Correction of Customer Data
You will have a way to access or correct your Personal Data, unless there are practical, contractual and legal reasons that would prevent us from doing so. We would just need ample time to provide or correct that information for you, but rest assured it would be completed.
Let us know what you think, and if you are in need of any assistance on your Data Privacy needs or concerns, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (Data Privacy Officer); 2882 (Customer Care).